Monday, March 2, 2009

Info.

This here blog is a dumping ground for all those albums I've had the misfortune to trawl everywhere on the internet to obtain. Here's a run-through of things to expect and do.


1. 100% uncorrupted files, 100% accurate track listings, 100% clean filenames and tags. Unless noted otherwise on the former two. I'm wrong? Bite me. Track listing scan and/or word of god or it didn't happen.

-addendum: I care less for proper genre tagging, incidentally. It's a consensus summation that may or may not reflect the actual music itself, and owing to the fact that majority != accuracy I usually leave the genre fields alone.


2. See broken links? Report broken links. I always reupload on request.


3. Credit where it's due. Which means it goes to all those people I've -stolen- from. Only with the aim of spreading obscurities that would otherwise fail to secure their own fanbases, of course.


4. No passwords anywhere.


5. I don't do requests. I only mirror things that are of interest to me that might interest any of you. I still do reupload requests though. lern2diffrence.



To be edited as i see fit but that's more or less the gist of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment